WHAT IS D3-A-THON?
This is a FREE, unpredictable, wild, hilarious and AWESOME event, for middle schoolers (6th-8th graders) and High Schoolers (9th-12th graders) where teams of 4 will be competing in a contest of Double Dog Dares via Instagram (@westbridgestudents)
WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO PARTICIPATE?
1. Assemble a team of 4 friends, teams can be mixed age and gender.
**Teams in the Middle School division, must be made up of students in 6th- 8th grades only.
** Teams in the High School Division must be made up of students in 9th-12th grades only.
2. Find a host home; try to stay in the STMA area if possible.
3. REGISTER YOUR TEAM BY Friday, 2/8, CLICK HERE!
3. Get together with your team, at your host home at 6:00-9:30 on Saturday, February 9th.
4. Be ready to get DOUBLE DOG DARED. (atleast 1 person on the team needs to have access to Instagram- as that is how the dares will be sent out and judged) Make sure you're following @westbridgestudents and we're following you.
All dares will be judged by the Westbridge youth leaders team.
Judging is based on Team Participation, Completion, Creativity and Ridiculousness.
5. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place winners in each division will be announced on Sunday, February 10th during the 11:00 Services at Westbridge. Teams must be present to win!!
WHAT DOES THE HOST HOME NEED TO DO?
-Provide some snacks/beverages for the team
-Sit back, relax and get ready to laugh!!